Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things are changing around here

Dear loyal readers, young upstarts who've reminded me I haven't written a post in a good while, and the rest of you.

Yes it's been almost 3 make that 6 months since my last post. Somehow the world has continued regardless.

I've been utilising my 'blog' time in other interesting non bloggy ways AND I've been thinking about re-invigorating and changing the direction of this thing.

So I'll be back with the new improved version in 2010

See you then.

7 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

threebillion said...

Well, I can't bloody wait.

dirkthecow said...

welcome back, and look forward to seeing what you've got planned next!

Emily said...

Good to hear!
Looking forward to the blog reinvention.

Farrel said...

looking forward to it richo!

Sy said...

yeah it's hard to find inspiration everyday to write

Loved Ever said...

yeah it's hard to find inspiration everyday to write. Work From Home India